AMPRO is a leader in the design, installation, maintenance and management of facility lighting, commercial signage, and electrical services. With expertise in each of these fields, we are reducing our clients' energy and maintenance costs in Brandon, FL. AMPRO's specialties include:
Ampro has been one of the best lighting / electrical service partners we could have found in growing our business to the level of service we provide today. Ampro truly puts the customer 1st!
Brandon is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the CDP had a population of 103,483, up from 77,895 at the 2000 census.
Its history began on January 20, 1857, when John Brandon (1809-1886) arrived at Fort Brooke (now Tampa) from Mississippi with his first wife Martha (1813-1867) and six sons. At first he moved his family to what is now the Seffner area. Then in August 1858, John Brandon purchased 40 acres (160,000m2) in the New Hope area (now Brandon) and 160 acres (0.65km2) later on and then named his land "Brandon". John and his second wife Victoria's house was located on what would become the corner of Knights Avenue and Victoria Street. Four years later, the New Hope Church was built on land donated by Brandon. Besides being the first church in the community, it also served as Brandon's first school.
Learn more about Brandon, FL