Lighting, Signage, Electrical for Gulfport, FL

Get a FREE Quote for Lighting, Signage, Electrical in
Gulfport

Name
Phone
Email
Comments / Questions
We respect your privacy and will never
share your information.
Contact us in Gulfport, FL for Lighting, Signage, Electrical

AMPRO is a leader in the design, installation, maintenance and management of facility lighting, commercial signage, and electrical services. With expertise in each of these fields, we are reducing our clients' energy and maintenance costs in Gulfport, FL. AMPRO's specialties include:


What our clients say about us...

Regency Centers has worked with AMPRO for over 10 years. They consistently exceed their competition and always provide prompt, professional expertise in resolving any electrical issues we may have. As owners of grocery anchored shopping centers, electrical emergencies can be a safety and liability hazard. We depend on AMPRO to resolve any situation, no matter the time, day or night. Companies like this are difficult to find and we cannot recommend AMPRO enough!
- Pam

 

Gulfport, FL Lighting, Signage, Electrical

Area Code

Eastern

About Gulfport

Gulfport is a city in Pinellas County,Florida, United States, bordering St. Petersburg and Boca Ciega Bay. The population of Gulfport was 12,029 at the 2010 census. Gulfport is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area, the 19th largest MSA in the country.

"Old Florida" is a phrase often evoked in describing Gulfport's waterfront district, with its mix of small-scale cottages and small independent shops, restaurants and other businesses, situated among mature oak trees and brick-paved streets. Many of Gulfport's upscale modern homes are located within gated communities of the Pasadena Yacht and Country Club, which has hosted celebrities such as Babe Ruth, Arnold Palmer, and Michael Jordan on its golf course.

Gulfport has been known by several names since its founding. The town was originally named Disston City in 1884 when Hamilton Disston purchased land in the area. The United States Postal Service would not recognize the name as it conflicted with a town in Hillsborough County. Instead, it was named Bonifacio. In 1890, the town name was changed to Veteran City. In 1910, the name officially changed to Gulfport.

Gulfport was a sundown town into the 1950s. An informal policy prohibited African Americans from staying within town limits after sundown.
Learn more about Gulfport, FL